Access the internet on the go, anywhere, any time with a mobile Hotspot. Free mobile internet access is being provided by the Library through T-Mobile.
- Mobile Hotspots are available for check out at all St. Louis County Library locations.
- Hotspots may be checked out by adult resident cardholders in good standing.
- Patrons must complete an acknowledgement form every time the device is checked out.
- This device does not filter content. Parents and caregivers are responsible for monitoring children’s online activity.
- Hotspots can be checked out for 14 days.
- Fines of $1.00 a day will start accruing the first day the Hotspot is late. Hotspots not returned by the due date will have service deactivated.
- Hotspots are renewable if there is no waiting list.
- All components (Hotspot, charger, cord, and case) must be present upon return for the library to consider the item checked in.
- Instructions are included with the Hotspots.
- Replacement cost for the Hotspot is $100.
- Please fully charge the Hotspot device before you return it.
Read the manual